Gabby’s Tasty Homemade Marinara Sauce!
This simple and tasty homemade marinara sauce makes an excellent base for everything from pizza, to pasta, to just plain old pretzel dip! Give it a try at home and let us know what you think!
Homemade Marinara Sauce!
Recipe type: Sace
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small Yellow Onion
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 28oz can whole plum tomatoes
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Sauté onion in olive oil, add salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Then add chopped garlic and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Add a can of whole plum tomatoes, stir, and bring to boil.
- Add basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary, and sugar.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and let cool for 10 minutes
- Pour sauce into blender and puree until smooth.
Sharing is caring ~ Please use the buttons below and tell your friends !